Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm starving!

I've been so hungry the last couple of days. Hardly any exercise to blame - just 30 mins of walking. I'm eating enough calories. I'm aiming for an average weight loss of 1/2 kg per week. The last couple of days I've been eating just a little more than I should to manage that weight loss. I just don't understand why I'm so hungry!

Maybe it's just that I'm eating properly so I'm getting to feel hungry instead of eating by habit. Hmmm. That's definitely possible. Maybe I'm not drinking enough water. Hmmm. Also possible. Maybe I'm thinking I'm hungry as a way of justifying having a little more to eat. Hmmm. Another possibility.

One thing though. I've noticed a shape change. I'm starting to feel those little hollows I get in my tummy region when I'm losing weight. I'm using that as a motivator, to keep me from eating too many snacks.

Yesterday's challenge: Not getting on the scales. Sorted! I avoided them today too.

Today's challenge: Starving.

Today's success: Going and buying a sustagen from the cafeteria instead of a muffin.

Tomorrow's challenge: I'm running and boxing tomorrow. I have to be sure not to eat heaps to compensate. I'll take a protein drink with me in the morning for 2nd breakfast. (I so should have been a hobbit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment